Here is the list of stocks to look up for:
- Cipla: The pharma company reported a 26.58% rise in its consolidated net profit to ₹566.04 crore for the quarter ended June on the back of robust sales. Cipla had posted a net profit of ₹447.15 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal.
- IndusInd Bank: Private sector lender IndusInd Bank has acquired 7.82% stake in battery maker Eveready Industries by invoking pledged shares following loan default. The bank invoked pledge on 56,83,320 shares forming 7.82% of paid-up equity share capital of Eveready Industries.
- DCB Bank: The private sector lender posted a marginal decline of 2.5% in net profit at ₹79 crore for the first quarter of the current financial year. DCB Bank had registered a net profit of ₹81 crore in April-June, 2019-20.
- Eveready Industries: Promoter group Khaitan family’s stake in Eveready Industries has slipped below 10% after IndusInd Bank acquired nearly 8% stake by invoking pledged shares of the battery maker.
- ONGC: The company has approved the offer and issuance of up to 10,000 unsecured, listed, redeemable, non-cumulative, taxable, non-convertible debentures of face value of ₹10,00,000 at par aggregating to a total issue size of up to ₹1,000 crore on a private placement basis to identified investors at the interest rate of 6.40% per annum, it said in a regulatory filing.